Artists looking to participate in HEAT are required to submit their work for consideration by 11:59 PM tonight on May 16th, 2017.
THEME: "Heat" - Up to Interpretation by the Artist
MEDIUM: Photographic Art
SUBMISSION FEE: $25.00
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION:
- Images are to be uploaded via Dropbox. Please follow the link below to submit:
- You may submit a maximum of 10 images for consideration.
- After you have submitted your images, a submission fee of $25.00 is required. Please click on the DONATE button below to pay for the submission fee.
DETAILS/RULES FOR SUBMISSION:
- Please note that any and all submissions sent without having paid the submission fee will be disregarded.
- Submissions are open to members of the society only. If you wish to submit anyway - and are accepted into the show, you must become a member to exhibit. If you are interested in becoming a member, please visit our Become a Member page.
- Please note that the final works must be gallery ready. Work MUST be framed and matted. Frames must be black, standard gallery frames. Wood. No plastic or poster frames. Frames must be wired properly for hanging. Absolutely no saw tooth or other types of hanging systems will be accepted.
Any submissions or art that does not meet the above criteria will not be accepted under any circumstances.